1994 Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Ky.
1999 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2001 Masters of Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Fla.
2005 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2007 Masters in Strategic Leadership, Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
2011 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2015 Masters in Strategic Studies, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. October 1994 – March 1995, Student, Aircraft Maintenance and Munitions Officer's Course, Sheppard AFB, Texas
2. March 1995 – April 1995, Assistant Sortie Generation Flight Office-in-Charge (OIC), 905th Air Refueling Squadron, Grand Forks AFB, N.D.
3. May 1995 – July 1996, Sortie Generation Flight Maintenance Officer, 319th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Grand Forks AFB, N.D.
4. July 1996 – December 1997, Aerospace Ground Equipment Flight Commander, 319th Maintenance Squadron, Grand Forks AFB, N.D.
5. January 1998 – September 1998, Sortie Support Flight Commander, 48th Rescue Squadron, Holloman AFB, N.M.
6. September 1998 – February 1999, Sortie Generation Flight Commander, 48th Rescue Squadron, Holloman AFB, N.M.
7. February 1999 – October 2000, Chief, Site Action Task Force, 49th Fighter Wing, Holloman AFB, N.M.
8. October 2000 – April 2002, OIC, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Unit, 16th Aircraft Generation Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
9. April 2002 – December 2002, Maintenance Supervisor, 16th Component Maintenance Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
10. December 2002 – March 2004, Wing Executive Officer, 16th Special Operations Wing, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
11. April 2004 – May 2006, Chief, Fighter Weapon Systems Section, Headquarters, Pacific Air Forces, Hickam AFB, Hawaii
12. May 2006 – June 2007, Student, Air Force Institute of Technology Intermediate Developmental Education Masters Program, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
13. June 2007 – May 2009, Commander, 1st Special Operations Maintenance Squadron, Eglin AFB, Fla.
14. June 2009 – June 2010, Commander, 1st Special Operations Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
15. July 2010 – May 2011, Chief, Tactical Airlift/Special Operations Sustainment, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
16. May 2011 – January 2013, Chief, Mobility Air Forces and Special Operations Branch, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. (January 2012 – December 2012, Commander, 440th Air Expeditionary Advisory Squadron, Kabul International Airport, Afghanistan)
17. January 2013 – June 2013, Chief, Legacy Fighter, Bomber, C2 and Trainer Sustainment, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
18. June 2013 – July 2014, Executive Officer, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
19. July 2014 – August 2015, Student, Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
20. August 2015 – June 2016, Director of Logistics, U.S. Air Forces Central Command, Al Udeid AB, Qatar
21. July 2016 – July 2019, Commander, 1st Special Operations Maintenance Group, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
22. August 2019 – June 2020, Deputy Director, Strategic Plans, Programs and Requirements, Air Force Special Operations Command, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
23. June 2020 – June 2022, Chief, Maintenance Division, Air Force Special Operations Command, Hurlburt Field, Fla.
24. June 2022 – Present, Commander, 27th Special Operations Maintenance Group, Cannon AFB, N.M.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with eight oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal
(Current as of June 2022)